We've been plagiarized on Facebook!



WE'VE BEEN PLAGIARIZED ON FACEBOOK. 
A page used our name, idea, and although not exactly our brilliant slogan, also the overall spirit of our motto.

After years of maintaining a self-hosted domain, we've been in difficulties and reserved a spot for a modest restart on Blogspot. Now I found another plagiarism. I've been dealing with a lot of that in the last decades and I suspect it must have some relation with the trouble I've been through. I'm not posting their page adress here only because I won't give them the referal link.

I've create an emergency page, Acts & CraftsTMhttps://web.facebook.com/actsandcraftstm . Although there's nothing there yet, you can add us for support and to be informed when we're back again (it depends on many other weird things that should not be happening, but are, thus restart may be slow. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much should your craft work cost?

Fomos plagiados no Facebook!